As a member of our beekeeping association, you will automatically receive the following benefits:
1. Automatic membership of the British Beekeepers' Association (BBKA) and the Yorkshire Beekeepers Association (YBKA).
2. Insurance from BBKA
3. Bee Disease Insurance for 3 hives. (additional hives can be added to your membership if you are a fully paid up member to BABKA)
4. Monthly BBKA magazine posted out
5. Access to beekeeping examinations and online study
6. Help, advice and support from fellow members
7. Talks and training at all our meetings
8. Better prices on some equipment purchased in bulk by the association
9. Access to the Barkston Ash Apiary
10. Access to our equipment and library
11. Free theory and practical training sessions in beekeeping
Our membership fees for 2021 are as follows
Full membership of Barkston Ash Beekeepers Association is £32.00 p.a.
Partner membership is £20.00 p.a. (the partner must be living at the same address as a full member)
Social membership is £10.00 p.a. (must already be a full member of another association)
Junior membership is £10 p.a. (Includes Public liability insurance for members under 18 years old)
Existing members will be sent a Email to renew their subscription with full details on how to pay for 2021 membership. When you receive this email please follow the link on it.